In Episode 13, Rish Tandapany, brings a high-level, global view to the problems we face as a society and in our education system today.
What are the strengths and weaknesses in the West, and in the East?
Rish gets us to think deeply about the relationships we have, our need for more communication, and how we can bridge the gap to create a more cohesive future for our children and teens.
Rish Tandapany is the Founder of Trynkle, a boutique thought consultancy in Asia.
Rish founded Trynkle in 2020 after serving in various leadership roles within the investment banking and brokerage industries globally.
In addition, he currently advises multiple ThinkTanks, EdTech and FinTech startups in Asia including several education institutes.
Rish is a qualified NLP Master and psychotherapist who currently spends most of his time in Asia helping the sociology, education and neuroscience movements there.
- How the pandemic has changed our kids' mentalities and behaviours
- The power of teaching teenagers adult concepts to prepare them for real life - example mindfulness, creative thinking, NLP
- A New Wave of Education. Rish's reform.
- Shaping our concept of society with our kids
- Asia vs The West. Tradition vs Modernism
- Instilling a sense of happiness more than "success"
Thank-you for listening to the Parent Teen Mindset Show!
Please join our private Facebook group for more support with your teen here: Parents of Awesome Teens with Anxiety, Depression, and Low Self-Esteem
If you need help or coaching for your teen, go here: https://www.parentteenmindsetshow.com/p/coaching/
To become a Patron of the show, click here: https://patron.podbean.com/theparentteenmindsetshow
Corporate team building or non-profit company? Go here: https://connectivehuman.com